Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘HQ-HolisticIntelligence.com” or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, registered in France at Cales 24150, Siret No. 91204175300019. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. If you are unhappy with anything, please email us directly – [email protected].
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of France, EU.
Online Self-directed Courses
You have the right to cancel your contract for a Self-directed Online Course at any time within 14 days of your date of purchase. You shall receive a full refund of any payments you have made, unless such cancellation is made after you have accessed more than 10% of the course content, in which case you will be required to pay for any part of your Online Course accessed. This amount will be calculated by us on a pro rata basis.
To exercise your cancellation rights as set out above, please inform us in writing by email to [email protected]. Please write the name of your Online Course in the subject-line of your email.